(to be) away from (one's desk): (être) absent, loin, à l'extérieur (de son bureau)
Mr. Delavigne is away from his desk right now. May I take a message? Mr. Delavigne est absent de son bureau pour le moment. Puis-je prendre un message?
- "As you may know, I have a growing family and my children demand most of my free time away from work."
- "I am either away from my desk or taking another call."
- "I'm either away from my desk or taking another call right now."
- "This program only applies for transfers away from America."
- "Miss Stake : It seems to me that you spend a lot of time away from the office, Miss Bliss."
- "I'm away from my office or on the phone right now, but please leave a detailed message with your name and phone number at the tone, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "I am currently away from my desk or taking another call."
- "Icarus : Actually, I have been away from work for a few days due to health problems. I've been suffering from extreme stress."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Away from one's desk' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !