(a) blue (sky): (un ciel) bleu
- "Eh... Blue?"
- "Deep Blue Lounge, 992 Valencia Street"
- "- Blue collar with metallic novelty bone and name tag"
- "to come out of the blue/out of a clear blue sky (this is my favourite today: sky AND blue!) - to come unexpectedly, as a total surprise"
- "I also love blue shoes too!"
- "Bruno : The two squares were covered by a dark blue circle."
- "The dark blue circle was in front of the squares, in the foreground."
- "Here is Red Square, there is blue square, over there is black square."
- "Today I'm wearing a sky blue shirt, so I'll be using expressions related to the sky and the colour blue."
- "Bored of the blue skies?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Blue' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !