busy: occupé, actif, chargé
Are you busy tonight? Es-tu pris ce soir?
Downtown is pretty busy at night. Le centre ville est assez fréquenté le soir.
- "Brazilian 1 Minute massage: Providing busy professionals with all the benefits of a full body massage in a fraction of the time!"
- "I haven't been this busy since we faked the moon landing."
- "I'll be brief, as we're both busy people: You are the father of my child."
- "He's a very busy man."
- "Are you busy?"
- "Steffi : I hope I do not disturb you, you must be a busy man."
- "Don't you know how busy and important I am?"
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
- "Not THE queen, she's very busy, but the rock group Queen."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry Jean, I'm a busy guy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Busy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !