to compensate: indemniser, compenser, dédommager
Have you been compensated for your losses yet? Est-ce qu'on vous a déjà indemnisé pour vos pertes?
We're well-compensated here. Nous sommes bien indemnisés ici.
To compensate you for the network problems, we'd like to offer you a Dalmatian. En compensation de vos problèmes de réseau, nous souhaiterions vous offrir un dalmatien.
a compensation: une compensation, une indemnité, un dédommagement
- "Sit back and wait for your compensation ."
- "In the event of flight cancellations, compensation will be awarded."
- "If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, we can help you get the compensation you deserve!"
- "I'm confident that if we sue the supermarket for causing your accident, the compensation could be millions!"
- "Here are the 4 GOLDEN STEPS to receive the compensation you probably deserve"
- "For example, in 2006, the company sponsored the planting of thousands of trees to compensate for carbon emissions caused by our activities."
- "I have included restaurant vouchers to the value of $300 to compensate you and your son for the discomfort caused, and look forward to seeing you in our restaurant in the near future."
- "- Damaged goods must be reported immediately by telephone upon receipt of items. No claims for compensation can be made after three working days."
- "This can become a serious problem when we consider that candidates may have legal grounds to sue the company who interviewed them for compensation due to discrimination."
- "In both cases, this is not terribly, uh, serious, because our earnings more than compensate for these expenses."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Compensate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !