to compensate: indemniser, compenser, dédommager
Have you been compensated for your losses yet? Est-ce qu'on vous a déjà indemnisé pour vos pertes?
We're well-compensated here. Nous sommes bien indemnisés ici.
To compensate you for the network problems, we'd like to offer you a Dalmatian. En compensation de vos problèmes de réseau, nous souhaiterions vous offrir un dalmatien.
a compensation: une compensation, une indemnité, un dédommagement
- "For example, in 2006, the company sponsored the planting of thousands of trees to compensate for carbon emissions caused by our activities."
- "In both cases, this is not terribly, uh, serious, because our earnings more than compensate for these expenses."
- "If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, we can help you get the compensation you deserve!"
- "In the event of flight cancellations, compensation will be awarded."
- "I have included restaurant vouchers to the value of $300 to compensate you and your son for the discomfort caused, and look forward to seeing you in our restaurant in the near future."
- "I'm confident that if we sue the supermarket for causing your accident, the compensation could be millions!"
- "Here are the 4 GOLDEN STEPS to receive the compensation you probably deserve"
- "- Damaged goods must be reported immediately by telephone upon receipt of items. No claims for compensation can be made after three working days."
- "Sit back and wait for your compensation ."
- "This can become a serious problem when we consider that candidates may have legal grounds to sue the company who interviewed them for compensation due to discrimination."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Compensate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Compensate' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...