a delivery: une livraison
We offer free delivery. Nous vous offrons la livraison.
a delivery boy (or "guy"): un livreur, un coursier
The delivery boy's here. He's so cute. Le livreur est arrivé, il est tellement mignon.
to deliver (the goods): livrer (les produits)
to deliver a speech faire un discours
- "Somehow, I came up with the idea of sending the delivery via ferry to Calais before being placed on a cargo ship to Brazil - genius!"
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "Horatio : And deliver me a poison letter?"
- "By the time it reaches Brazil, we will have missed the delivery deadline!"
- "Kevin : Yes they do, but all deliveries to Brazil go out of Southampton, England, and it takes around 16 days to get to Itaguai port, near Rio de Janeiro."
- "Sailor : Horatio, you've just received a delivery from a mermaid."
- "As you may have heard, your last delivery of perfume was destroyed in a freak traffic accident."
- "Delivery to be made by 31st February"
- "I need you to produce and deliver a new, totally fabulous, Christmas card... TODAY!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Delivery' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !