dodgeball (game): la balle au prisonnier
a dodgeball (object): une balle pour jouer à la "balle au prisonnier"
to dodge: éviter, esquiver, échapper
- "What is dodgeball?"
- "With me, you will learn the five D's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and... dodge."
- "A regulation dodgeball is a rubber ball 8 and 1/2 inches in diameter;"
- "In any case, I'd like to introduce you to someone I think you all know, who's also a wizard at dodgeball."
- "Dodgeball's kind of a stupid game, isn't it?"
- "Dodgeball is a team game, and there's no "I" in team, as they say."
- "Dodgeball is played with two teams of 10 players;"
- "Bruno : Well I am not sure, I am already sponsoring a dodgeball team this year but I have always wanted to get into the movie business."
- "Everyone is invited to exhibit their dodgeball skills at a special training session."
- "I've asked her to write a feature about Team Delavigne in the dodgeball tournament."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dodgeball' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !