don't worry: ne vous inquiétez pas
Not to worry!: Il n'y a pas à s'inquiéter !
- "But don't worry!"
- "Don't worry about nothing, Fat Face."
- "Philip : You're going to be late? Don't worry about it!"
- "Edward : Don't worry Brian."
- "Don't worry about him."
- "Bruno : Don't worry sir, I'm sure we can work this out... Let's see... I think you should definitely wear the purple shirt with green stripes – it matches your ears."
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "Well, not to worry, Glen."
- "Horatio : Don't worry Bruno."
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Don't worry' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !