easy: facile, évident, tranquille, simple
(she won) easily: (elle a gagné) facilement, aisément
I get tired easily. Je me fatigue facilement.
- "May I suggest that next time you go to bed, go easy on the chocolate liqueurs."
- "Well, mum and dad have been supportive, but coming back home is never easy."
- "A B C, It's easy as 1 2 3"
- "Queen : Oh it's quite easy."
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "Consequently, I suggest that Jean adopt a native English accent, to make himself easier to understand."
- "You will not murder me so easily."
- "It's not easy to say this, but I'm leaving you."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "Edward : Well, that's easy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Easy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !