eight: huit (8)
- "One million, four hundred and fifty-six thousand, eight hundred and ninety-five!"
- "Brian : Um, nearly eight dollars."
- "-We haven't spoken in eight years."
- "Oh no, wait a minute, I'm going jogging at eight with my boss, Bruno."
- "One two three... yes, eight nipples and no "dingaling"."
- "You've been lost for eight hours!"
- "I got it in Mumbai about eight years ago."
- "I'll pick you up at eight."
- "Since our departure from San Francisco, we have traveled through four time zones, suffered one flat tire, lost six passengers and gained eight other passengers."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Eight' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !