- "Democracy has already been to Kazakhstan, and England is a scary, undeveloped country that we should avoid at all costs."
- "Before we begin, let us observe a brief moment of silence in the honour of her majesty the queen of England."
- "They're very concerned about England."
- "England needs your help."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "Don't even think about moving Edward, or I'll blow your pale arse back to England."
- "In the pink corner, all the way from Oxford, England, Brian "The Butcher" Jones!"
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "Brent : Hello everyone, I'm Brent Vanderplop reporting live from London, England."
- "Since we left England, Susie and I have had quite an adventure."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'England' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !