to be excited about (something): s'enthousiasmer pour, être emballé à l'idée de (quelque chose)
I'm really excited about my trip to Hawaii. Je suis emballé à l'idée de partir à Hawaii.
to excite: exciter, exalter
excitement: excitation, exaltation
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "Moira, get me a glass of water, I can barely contain my excitement."
- "Hannah : I'm so excited!"
- "I'm so excited to see you again – I feel just like a teenager!"
- "Horatio : So Joan Wayne, are you excited to visit the East?"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "He's as excited by the project as I am. He's even going to start on some prototypes."
- "Now that I have met you and some of your colleagues, and know more about the activities of the Delavigne Corp, I am even more excited about the possibility of working with you and your team than I was before the interview."
- "Hannah : What are you so excited about?"
- "I am, however excited."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Excited about something' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !