exciting: passionnant, exaltant, palpitant, excitant
to excite: exciter, exalter
- "Instead, you're going to be taking part in some exciting, challenging, and extremely dangerous missions..."
- "I have some exciting news!"
- "Perfumes are less exciting when you can't smell."
- "Philip : Well, as exciting as that sounds, and it does sound exciting, this is the city of love."
- "I thought it would be something exciting, like a bomb, or a small horse."
- "Lucie : Oh, this is so exciting."
- "Well this "app" I'm using at the moment is quite exciting."
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
- "Bruno : Photos can be exciting too!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Exciting' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !