fast: rapide, vite
to fast: jeûner
(to break) the fast: (rompre) le jeûne
The term breakfast is made up of the words "break" and "fast". The term literally refers to "breaking" or ending a "fast" (the period in which nothing is eaten).
- "Klaus : Faster!"
- "Olaf : Faster!"
- "The Emerald city - as fast as lightning!"
- "It was the fastest interview of my life..."
- "They move fast now, don't they?"
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing "faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development" in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "Olaf : Come on driver, just drive faster!"
- "it's faster."
- "Everybody was kung-fu fighting, those kicks were fast as lightning."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fast' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !