a favor (US), a favour (UK): une faveur, un service
to do (somebody) a favor (US), a favour (UK) rendre un service à (quelqu'un)
to favor (US), to favour (UK): préférer, être pour, favorable à
- "I realize that it's your job to do me favors, but I like being polite."
- "Bruno : Do me a favor."
- "I need you to do me a favor."
- "They tend to favor deregulation of business and industry."
- "I will be getting in touch directly with your corporate offices in order to do us both the favor of voiding our current contract."
- "I have a really big favour to ask you."
- "I've been working on that favour you asked me for."
- "Thanks – I really appreciate all the favors you do for me, even if they are expected of you."
- "Anyway, I need a favor."
- "But listen Pedro, I've got to ask you a favor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Favor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !