a favor (US), a favour (UK): une faveur, un service
to do (somebody) a favor (US), a favour (UK) rendre un service à (quelqu'un)
to favor (US), to favour (UK): préférer, être pour, favorable à
- "Bruno : Do me a favor: send me the market research."
- "I need you to do me a favor."
- "Thanks – I really appreciate all the favors you do for me, even if they are expected of you."
- "They tend to favor deregulation of business and industry."
- "I have a really big favour to ask you."
- "I've been working on that favour you asked me for."
- "Kevin : Okay, anyway, I need a favor."
- "I realize that it's your job to do me favors, but I like being polite."
- "But listen Pedro, I've got to ask you a favor."
- "I will be getting in touch directly with your corporate offices in order to do us both the favor of voiding our current contract."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Favor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !