favorite (US), favourite (UK): préféré
(Here are) the favorites (on the pitch): (Voici) les favoris (qui arrivent sur le terrain)
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "Danica, they make great cheesecake here, and that is your favorite if I remember correctly."
- "See attached file for some of my favorites."
- "That's one of my favorite restaurants."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Announcer : Today, our charismatic and handsome leader is relaxing in front of a fire with his favourite monkey, Giuseppe."
- "-So, how's my favorite client?"
- "to come out of the blue/out of a clear blue sky (this is my favourite today: sky AND blue!) - to come unexpectedly, as a total surprise"
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "This is my favorite part of the game."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Favorite' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !