to fill (in, out, up): remplir
Fill est toujours suivi d'une post-position :
To fill out a form Remplir un formulaire
To fill in the hole Boucher, remplir le trou
To fill up the gas tank. Faire le plein d'essence
(The bag) is filled with (sand): (Le sac) est plein de (sable)
- "All the tea, crumpets and Sudoku in the world cannot fill my void since leaving the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Brian : Did he fill your sock with presents?"
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "Please indicate which of these days you would prefer as the new "Casual Dress Day", by filling in the box with a pencil or pen, blue or black ink."
- "You are cordially invited to my grand opening, which will be filled with art, snacks, and for the first time at any event that I've hosted, no strippers."
- "Edward : (singing) Sometimes I feel like such a loner, trying to fill the printer with toner"
- "Future Man : Fill in our tax return."
- "I am also filled with terror upon discovering your new president, but that is a discussion for another time!"
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fill' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !