finally: finalement, en dernier lieu, enfin
They are finally gone. Ils sont enfin partis.
- "Brian : Finally a bit of good news."
- "Voiceover : Finally, there's a talking shark at the beach, and he looks hungry!"
- "Marlene : Finally, someone who understands my humour."
- "Finally, I know which question to ask the tree!"
- "Narrator : Finally, on the third week of their journey, the impossible happened."
- "Brian : Finally, some business!"
- "Narrator: And finally we move to the office of CEO Bruno Delavigne, where Special Assistant Brian Jones has been replaced by a camel."
- "Narrator : Finally, the moment of truth has arrived."
- "Finally, Mr. Brian Jones."
- "Reverend : Now, Edward Moon and Jean Marron are going to sing a song to Philip before he finally departs."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Finally' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !