to finance (a project): financer (un projet)
finance: la finance
- "However, despite my tastes and means, I cannot be expected to keep buying fine art out of my own pocket, and I will bring up the matter of finances at the next shareholders meeting."
- "I've just put the finishing touches on the biannual finance report!"
- "Horatio : ...And I could finance my lifelong ambition of destroying the sun!"
- "Subject: Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report"
- "The company's finances are extremely healthy (as you can see in the eight-page balance sheet addendum)."
- "You want a special preview of my wonderful finance report for the first six months of the year?"
- "If I ever needed advice about what perfume to wear, you'd certainly top my list, but for something as complicated as finance - don't take this the wrong way - but it's difficult to take a man without clothes on seriously."
- "Attached: finance_report_preview."
- "As promised, here's the finance report I was telling you about."
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Finance' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !