to find out: découvrir, comprendre, apprendre
I found out that he had lied. J'ai découvert qu'il avait menti.
- "Bruno would kill me if he found out!"
- "Barnabé : You'll find out when I start."
- "Brian : I don't know yet, I have to go back to London to find out."
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "Philip : Well why don't you jump out of the window and find out?"
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
- "Why don't you open up the suitcase and find out?"
- "Hannah : Well, let's find out."
- "I just found out my favorite hotel has gone out of business."
- "Find out what it means to me."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Find out' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !