fortunate: chanceux, heureux
- "Fortunately for law enforcement officials, the investigation lasted less than an hour."
- "Both trains derailed, but fortunately nobody was seriously injured."
- "Fortunately she felt the same way."
- "Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday, the 11th, of next month."
- "Moira : Fortunately no casualties or damages were reported, although aftershocks were still being felt today."
- "Fortunately, I was able to locate a log marking the subject's time of arrival and departure each day for the month of August."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch either, so don't bother asking him. Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday the 11th of next month."
- "Fortunately for us, most of these efficiency reviews follow the same general format."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fortunate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Fortunate' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...