a grandfather: un grand-père
a grandmother, a grandma: une grand-mère
- "In closing, I'd just like to dedicate this moment to my grandfather, Xavier Delavigne."
- "Grandfather Xavier is back from the dead!"
- "Bruno : Maybe I should go live in France with Grandpa Xavier."
- "Bruno : Grandfather Xavier?"
- "I hope you like it... Grandpa?"
- "Dad : Oh, believe me, I grew up with Grandpa Xavier, and plenty of people think he's weird."
- "Bruno : But Dad, Grandpa Xavier loves perfumes, and no one thinks he's weird."
- "Brian Jones (on intercom) : Bruno, there's a guy here who says he's your grandfather... Xavier Delavigne?"
- "My grandmother used to take me there when I was little."
- "I purchased an old soviet submarine on e-bay with the money my grandfather left me."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Grandfather' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !