(my) grandson: (mon) petit-fils
(my) granddaughter: (ma) petite-fille
- "Willy the security guard says his grandson is looking for an internship: maybe we could interview him?"
- "He was known as the "Father of Fragrance", but it was his grandson Bruno who brought international recognition to the Delavigne name."
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married... to a woman."
- "His shop has been left to his beloved grandson, Bruno, who shares Xavier's passion for perfumes."
- "My grandson William married a peasant called Kate!"
- "Xavier is survived by his son Marc and his grandsons Bruno and Felix."
- "Ah, here we are: It is my desire to bequeath the football club, Real Fudgenudge FC, to my grandson."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Grandson' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !