a hand: une main
to hand (over) (something) to (somebody): passer, donner (quelque chose) à (quelqu'un)
- "Why don't you hold hands?"
- "When we crossed paths in the corridor last month, I felt something deep in my bosom. At first I thought it was destiny, but now I realize it was your hand touching me inappropriately."
- "Thank you, BrianBot, your metallic hands are surprisingly tender."
- "He needs a comforting hand to stroke him."
- "Washing your hands after visiting the men's room"
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "Hands against the wall."
- "Bob the Brit : Alright, let me see those hands in the air, tough guy!"
- "Don't you dare move those hands!"
- "Bruno : Shake his hand Brian, he's a frigging robot!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hand' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !