Help yourself (to biscuits!): Servez-vous (en biscuits !)
You are welcome to help yourself to the cake. Je vous en prie, servez-vous du gâteau.
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "And helped myself to a plate"
- "Help yourselves dudes, and let's totally party like it's 1999!"
- "Oh, help yourself."
- "It's also my favorite fragrance, so I always keep a bottle in the bathroom. When he's got the urge to burn something, he just helps himself!"
- "I remind you once again press kits are available all around the room. Please help yourselves."
- "Can I help myself to refreshments now?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Help yourselves' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !