I will help you with (your homework): Je vais t'aider pour (faire tes devoirs)
- "He's asked me to help you with damage control."
- "Was there anything else I can help you with today?"
- "I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that."
- "Shareholder agreements must be taken seriously, and I'm just the woman to help you with that."
- "Lawyer : The same accountant that was going to help you with your tax evasion case!"
- "Is there anything else I can help you with?"
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "Is there something I could help you with perhaps?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Help someone with' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !