the (French) immigration: l'immigration (française)
- "I've also faxed the immigration office at the airport, letting them know what's happening."
- "Bruno : And I think Horatio is very lucky that I don't call immigration to haul his ass back to the jungle!"
- "The Thai immigration police wouldn't let me go back and get it!"
- "Immigration is the topic du jour."
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "I think that the immigration laws in America are too strict!"
- "Philip : Immigration!"
- "Jean : Ok, sorry. Immigration."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Immigration' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !