(I'll be back) in a month's time!: (Je serai de retour) dans un mois, d'ici un mois !
- "I'll send you a report in about two weeks."
- "The next shipment is scheduled for four weeks' time."
- "That's why I'm prepared to let you get your hands on La Potion de Papi in just two weeks' time: two and a half months before anyone else."
- "Where do you see yourself in ten years' time?"
- "You should arrive in Plymouth in about four hours' time."
- "Edward : Sorry, I meant 5 years' time."
- "Crème de la Crème will be hitting the shelves in a few months' time."
- "In ten years' time, all jobs will be done by robots."
- "Philip : Four weeks' time?"
- "Who's to say that in ten years' time, we won't be experiencing another ice age?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'In a month's time' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !