to include: inclure, comprendre
The tip is included. Le service est compris.
Tax included TTC
(he ate everything), including (the bowl): (il a tout mangé, le bol) y compris
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Penelope : ...including "The beauty of the poodle", "Business models for dummies", also "Hair tips for the modern metrosexual"."
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "The trip is funded 100% by the company, including the mandatory bear insurance."
- "I have included the potential daddies below."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "Zack Fielding, described as a shy loner by his classmates, threw a range of sweets, including jelly beans and candy corn, during a 10th grade math class."
- "Remember, I have 2000 massage programs to choose from, including a happy ending algorithm."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Include' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !