- "I'm particularly interested in the tree-planting project in India."
- "The outsourcing boom shows no signs of slowing: India, China and the Philippines have been targets for western businesses for some time now."
- "It's generally played in England and its former colonies: Australia, New Zealand, India, West Indies, to name a few."
- "And finally, the latest peace proposal between India and Sri Lanka was unilaterally rejected by all parties."
- "Susie : We compensate for these emissions by sponsoring the planting of the necessary amount of trees in India, to absorb the same amount of Co2."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'India' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !