- "And finally, the latest peace proposal between India and Sri Lanka was unilaterally rejected by all parties."
- "I'm particularly interested in the tree-planting project in India."
- "Susie : We compensate for these emissions by sponsoring the planting of the necessary amount of trees in India, to absorb the same amount of Co2."
- "It's generally played in England and its former colonies: Australia, New Zealand, India, West Indies, to name a few."
- "The outsourcing boom shows no signs of slowing: India, China and the Philippines have been targets for western businesses for some time now."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'India' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !