an Indian: un indien
(an) Indian (cow): (une vache) indienne
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals, using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Indian (American)"
- "Bruno : Horatio, you're an Indian."
- "Oléré, an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals in the heart of the Amazon, used herbs and plants from the rainforest for medicinal purposes."
- "It smells like a used diaper with Indian food."
- "The victim, American cowgirl Joan Wayne, arrived at the beach at approximately 13:30 with friends, Sydney and Opera Smith and random Indian Horatio Oléré."
- "Brent : I heard that Aussies and Kiwis hated each other, like cowboys and Indians, Tom and Jerry, North Korea and everyone."
- "Horatio : I am not an Indian."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Indian' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !