to interest: intéresser
- "Interesting, no?"
- "Gideon : Interesting."
- "Bruno : That's actually a very interesting question, Inga."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ok, that's very interesting."
- "Donna : I was going to say "crazy", but "interesting" works too."
- "Susie : Oh, that's quite interesting."
- "What do the English usually eat with chips to make them more interesting?"
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "Bruno : Very interesting."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Interesting' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !