to join: rejoindre, rattacher, relier, souder, associer
May I join you? Puis-je me joindre à vous?
Come join us for drinks. Venez prendre un verre avec nous.
Join us (if you'd like)!: Joignez-vous à nous, venez avec nous (si vous voulez) !
UK: Would you like to join me on the sofa?
US: Lucy will be joining us later this evening.
- "I bet they want me to join the bureau to protect the country."
- "We're joined by the people with strangest accents in all of San Francisco, and maybe the world."
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "'Cause If I'm going to join the FBI, there'd better be some kissing."
- "Brian : But Bruno, I joined the navy."
- "Anyway Edward, I am off to join the bureau."
- "Thank you all for joining me on this conference call."
- "Glenn : Bruno, we're joined by Scott McCully, the consultant from New Zealand."
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm this evening, where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Join' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !