life: la vie
for life: à vie, à jamais, pour toujours
UK: She lived a life of luxury.
US: Doctors are trying to save the child's life.
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "One of Philip's closest colleagues, and least close friends, Brian Jones, will now say a few words about Philip's life."
- "There comes a time in every man's life when he has to defend himself in a fight to the death."
- "Samantha : Well then, let's look at your life little Miss perfect."
- "Other times, I feel like I could travel for the rest of my life."
- "Susie : Jenny, what's happening in your life?"
- "Life is like a river, flowing down a long mountain."
- "But, I will give you a clue, because as they say: "Life is a journey, not a destination."
- "That's where I want to live the rest of my life."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Life' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !