life: la vie
for life: à vie, à jamais, pour toujours
UK: She lived a life of luxury.
US: Doctors are trying to save the child's life.
- "Samantha : Well then, let's look at your life little Miss perfect."
- "But, I will give you a clue, because as they say: "Life is a journey, not a destination."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "That's where I want to live the rest of my life."
- "Other times, I feel like I could travel for the rest of my life."
- "I'm loving my new life in the navy."
- "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long."
- "Susie : Jenny, what's happening in your life?"
- "The referee is a tit, but sometimes we have to live with many tits in life."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Life' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !