literally: littéralement, à la lettre, textuellement
literal: textuel, littéral
- "I got too "big headed" wanting my own statue, and now I've been brought back down to earth with a bump – literally!"
- ""Chick" (unless referring literally to a baby bird)"
- "Robot : Which conveniently brings us to Step 3: Do not have sexual relations with your cabinet, literally or figuratively."
- "Edward : No Bruno, I literally live in the park... with trees and a playground."
- "In case last night's gymnastics left you with any doubts, I am literally head over heels in love with you!"
- "Susie : Too literal."
- "Our latest product – Mindmelt - is literally a miracle in a box."
- "Not literally, of course."
- "Not literally of course."
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Literally' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !