lovely: charmant, excellent, magnifique
What a lovely day! Quelle journée magnifique!
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
- "Brian : Wow Lucie, you've got a lovely voice!"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Lovely!"
- "Now then, if there is any man who objects to this lawful union between these two lovely people, let him speak now or forever hold his peace."
- "Oh, you have a lovely voice."
- "It's quite a lovely Jackson Pollock, isn't it?"
- "Glenn : Now don't sound so surprised, it's a lovely place."
- "Lovely, beautiful!"
- "That romantic comedy, ah yes - "Love is Lovely"."
- "It was lovely."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lovely' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !