I can't make it (to this appointment): Je ne peux pas venir (à ce rendez-vous)
I can't make it on Monday. Lundi, je ne pourrai pas venir.
- "Give me a buzz this afternoon, if you can, and let me know if you can make it."
- "Susie : And you can't make it?"
- "No, I'm afraid I can't make it."
- "yeah I can make ur costume party"
- "I'm not sure I can make it Icarus."
- "I can't make it on Friday: I just arrived in South Africa, and I'll be here for three weeks."
- "Unfortunately many of them had other plans, and couldn't make it here."
- "There was a decent turnout: Icarus, Luna, and Philip all made it."
- "I'm very sorry but I won't be able to make it to the meeting this Friday."
- "If you are not able to make this appointment, please call the office at 555-GUMS at least 48 hours before your scheduled visit, in order to reschedule."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Make it to an event' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !