the morning: le matin
- "Your flight leaves SFO at 7:25 tonight and you arrive in Boston at 1:52 tomorrow morning."
- "In fact, just this morning, I got my head stuck in the doors of a train."
- "Donna : That's right, tomorrow morning."
- "Bruno : Well, I was invited to be the keynote speaker at a conference on cosmetics tomorrow morning in Boston."
- "Clerk (Camilla) : So you'll be checking out tomorrow morning?"
- "Jones is expected in court this morning to hear charges against him. He vehemently denies claims that he passed on top secret information to perfume rivals Kalvin Krime and Grevlon."
- "Clerk (Camilla) : Okay, and would you be interested in a continental breakfast tomorrow morning?"
- "We leave tomorrow morning."
- "In the morning, I like to check my emails."
- "At our age, it's a surprise every time we get up in the morning, right?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Morning' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !