neighborhood (US), neighbourhood (UK): le quartier, le voisinage
a neighbor (US), a neighbour (UK): un voisin
UK: I live in a very safe neighbourhood.
US: My neighborhood is full of trees.
- "New Zealanders and Australians are like competitive neighbours - always trying to beat each other."
- "He lives in the Belleville neighborhood, and I was told he has a special gift."
- "I have a thing with my neighbor's au pair, and her personal trainer."
- "What neighborhood do you live in?"
- "I would ask you to please show some respect and consideration for your neighbors and see to it that the necessary repairs get done post-haste."
- "The neighbor's dog chased me down the street and I had to hide in a dumpster all night."
- "Quiet neighborhood, 15 minutes from San Francisco"
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Neighborhood' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !