(I) never (lie): (Je ne mens) jamais
(You must) never ever (do that again!): (Vous ne devez) plus jamais (refaire ça !)
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "If you start me up I'll never stop"
- "This is why you're never going to amount to anything in life, Bruno!"
- "- Never open attachments from people you don't know, obviously."
- "Shaky, shaky, never stop!"
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "Well, mum and dad have been supportive, but coming back home is never easy."
- "I never understood why the original was so red, so I made my own copy out of 24-carat gold."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Never' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !