notably: en particulier, notamment
UK: I'm very interested in dinosaurs, notably the diplodocus.
US: Many famous people have stayed in this hotel, most notably Diego Maradonna.
- "As you correctly assessed in your email, I am extremely preoccupied with other matters right now, most notably the TigerLily launch."
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "The spreading influence of the Chinese is already being felt, most notably in the luxury goods industry."
- "Warbuckle has significant retail contracts with many large businesses, notably with the San Francisco-based cosmetic manufacturer the Delavigne Corporation."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Notably' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !