a note: une note, un mot, un pense-bête, une remarque
to note: constater, remarquer, noter, mentionner
- "Bruno : Ok, I think that's a good note to wrap up on."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "Please note that I have some friends I'd like to see in London, so I would prefer we didn't socialise together."
- "Brian : So, the dog was a witness. Noted."
- "I have used shorthand in my notes in order to save time."
- "I've added a couple of notes of my own (in red)."
- "A note from the author"
- "All absences will be noted on your permanent record and result in firing squad!"
- "A NOTE FROM MANAGEMENT"
- "Please note that the menu is subject to change."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Note' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !