now: maintenant, actuellement, à présent
Now (are we going to start the meeting?) : Alors (est-ce qu'on va commencer la réunion ?)
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "He's dead now."
- "You can't leave now!"
- "Now, I'd like everyone to treat Jermaine with the insanity and paranoia that he deserves, mmkay?"
- "Lucie Lohan and I will now question all of the suspects present."
- "Brian : Now Lucie, we're approaching Bruno's office."
- "You each had the opportunity - and motive - to kill Stink... but now I'm going to tell you exactly who committed the terrible crime of doggy murder!"
- "Brent : So Gloria, where are you taking me now?"
- "Now, I just need to infiltrate this party and get past that enormous bouncer!"
- "Now, the first thing we're going to do is..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Now' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !