old: vieux, ancien
I am 35 years old: J'ai 35 ans
UK: When I grow old, will you still love me?
US: I will love you as long as you don't look too old.
- "It's Manchester United versus Spurs in this important fifth-round cup tie here at Old Trafford"
- "Philip : Bruno, isn't he like a hundred and ten years old?"
- "I purchased an old soviet submarine on e-bay with the money my grandfather left me."
- "What's that, old friend?"
- "Bruno : That old guy with a beard is one of the most prominent mathematicians in the world Brian."
- "Bruno : And some old photos, yes."
- "We are confident that "Old Man Smell" will not cause you any health problems."
- "Rest assured that "Old Man Smell" will cause you no health problems whatsoever."
- "Bruno : Horatio, my oldest, dearest friend."
- "Brian : It looks like some old guy with a beard."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Old' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !