once a (month, week, day): une fois par (mois, semaine, jour)
- "I don't give a damn if it's half a day a week, I don't like it."
- "If you have seen Stink, or heard any rumors to his location, please contact the lost dog hotline 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-800-RU MY DOG (1-800-786-9364)"
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "You need regular therapy, and I'd like to work with you at least once a week."
- "My camel Sheeba, on the other hand, drinks water once a week."
- "Nothing is mandatory, however she will be holding group therapy sessions once a month."
- "You must brush your teeth at least twice a day."
- "After all, I have been sending you the same message once a week for a few months now."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Once a month' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !