(the door is) over here: (la porte est) par ici
(the chair is) over there, back there: (la chaise est) par là-bas
- "Here is Red Square, there is blue square, over there is black square."
- "Fat Face Sal : Then over here we got Frankie Fingers, Southside Johnny and Bob the Brit."
- "Isn't it 10 o'clock in the morning over there?"
- "Kevin : And that girl over there with the braces?"
- "Yes, you, over there!"
- "Kevin : That guy over there seems very young."
- "But I've got to warn you, these are some pretty serious tough hombres back there..."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river... which is also church, da?"
- "How about that bear in the tree over there?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Over here' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !