over the years: au fil des années, pendant des années
Over the years, Philip Cheeter has had many girlfriends. Pendant des années, Philip Cheeter a eu beaucoup de copines.
over (the course of) the day: au cours de la journée
- "It was my understanding that there was supposed to be a fixed rate for the duration of the loans, but after looking at our files, I see that the rates have inflated over the past few years."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "There's been a lot of love over the years."
- "Delavigne stock has gained three points over the last four weeks."
- "This is due to the fact that I have been having family problems over the past few months."
- "I will be giving a brief financial overview of what's happened over the last year at the company."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Over the years' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !