really: réellement, vraiment, véritablement
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? -Je suis le tzar de Kalackistan -Ah bon? Vraiment?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "It's really cold here!"
- "Let's show these people what you can really do!"
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
- "Icarus : Yes, you really rocked the house, Mr. Lucky."
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "I'm not trying to pull you, even though I would like to... I think you are really fit."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Really' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !