really: réellement, vraiment, véritablement
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? -Je suis le tzar de Kalackistan -Ah bon? Vraiment?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
- "In fact, Philip, you were a really disgusting, perverted, sick brother."
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "Do gentlemen really prefer blonds?"
- "Let's show these people what you can really do!"
- "However, I really want to see this."
- "Brian : Oh really?"
- "This stuff is really hard."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
- "I should really report you to the police, but I will take great pleasure in dealing with this matter personally."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Really' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !