(your decision) saddens (me): (votre décision) m'attriste
- "I am so sad not to see my country."
- "When I'm feeling sad and lonely"
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "It sounds sad."
- "I have been staying at Mrs Brady's school for five days and I am very homesick because I am sad not to see my country."
- "BrianBot : So sad."
- "Bruno : Uh... you're sad?"
- "(I've got) the blues - (I am) feeling sad or depressed"
- "Warbuckle : Well well well, Philip, look at the two of us: a couple of sad and lonely workaholics stuck at the office on New Year's Eve!"
- "Bruno's mom : Then why does my petit chou look so sad?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sad' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !