a (television) screen: un écran (de télévision)
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
- "If you need extra space, you can just drag your applications from one screen onto the second screen!"
- "Now, please direct your attention to the screen in front of you."
- "Now you have two screens."
- "Philip : Who the f*&# stole my screen?"
- "With each "groundbreaking", "must-have" widget added to the Ephone store comes another way to tune out from the real world (you know, that thing that you see through the window behind your computer screen?"
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "Here is your new screen!"
- "One, two, and we look on the screen – wow that's funny, it still says three units."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Screen' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !