To be honest (I am not really interested...): Pour être franc, pour être honnête (je ne suis pas vraiment intéressé...)
To be honest, I didn't read your memo. Pour être franc, je n'ai pas lu ta note.
- "Bruno : You know to be honest Herbert, I don't know the first thing about movies."
- "Susan : To be honest, I think your reputation can only be improved by being linked to a luxury brand like Delavigne."
- "You want me to be honest with you?"
- "Mr. Steele : Look, Miss DeLune, I'm going to be honest with you."
- "Hannah : A bit busy to be honest, Icarus."
- "I feel that we've reached a point where we have to be honest with ourselves: this relationship is over."
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "To be completely honest, I don't know what you're saying."
- "But to be completely honest with you Miss DeLune, I was a few minutes late myself."
- "God : To be honest I don't think about it much."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To be honest' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !